Monday, November 23, 2009

What a Day

The show is over and I am spending my day helping my house recouperate, it has been feeling neglected for far too long. Friday, my mom and I spent the day at St. V's at their annual craft fair. We had a great time and met some AMAZING people. All in all the show went great and was well worth it. I do, however, have plenty of inventory left for the holiday season and I don't know about you, but I have my lists ready and can't wait to start shopping! Here are just a few pictures of the chaos on Friday.


We definitely didn't have enough room at our little table. I made this sign using my friend's cricut and now it is at the very top of my wishlist. My mom and I have big things planned for it, like critter quilts and other fun things, we can't wait to start cutting!


The bows were a huge hit and I am so glad, those things aren't very fun to ship :) In the afternoon Aubrey came by to model some bows and headbands for everyone. The artist across the aisle from us was a photographer and captured some cute pictures of her, you can go and check out her blog at http://photogirl59101.blogspot.com She does breathtaking work and I can't wait for her to take our family pictures. I have been looking and looking for a fun urban photographer in Billings and Beth is PERFECT!


We found some fun coat racks to hang our bags from and they worked great! I am working on re-doing the slide show to show everything that we have available and ready to ship. If you have any questions or don't see something that you are looking for feel free to e-mail us, Runiqueboutique@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment