Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On My Own

My husband is out of town, so I have spent a lot of time in my craft room. I have a few more bags that I am working on so I thought that I would post some pictures.
This fabric is some that I have had my eye on, so when an order came in for a whole bunch of mini-bags and no specification on fabric, I knew EXACTLY which fabric I wanted for one of them.

This is some fabric that I never quite got to before the craft show. If you would like a bag made from it, just e-mail me and let me know which size you would like.




This is some fabric from Anna Maria Horner that I have been craving for quite some time. I finally just caved in and bought it. I was going to make a full size bag out of it just because, but I am thinking that it will make the perfect christmas gift for my son's teacher. She is leaving on maternity leave at the start of christmas break. We are definitely going to miss her, but this is her first baby and are so happy for her. What new mom wouldn't want an awesome diaper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment