Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bummer

Last night I had taken my crew over to my mom's so that I could make her some soup (she has a cold) and then so we could sew together, something we haven't done in far too long. Well my little one kept us from getting too much done and I got halfway done with two bags then decided it was time to pack up the kids and get them home to bed. As a side note I have four children from ages 8 (almost 9) to 8 months. After I got home and got them all tucked in I headed to my craft room and began unpacking my bag. Wouldn't you know I left four very important pieces to my bags at my mom's. I couldn't do another thing on my bags, doesn't it always happen that way. I was still in the mood to sew and I have quite a bit to do so instead I started a new bag and got that one done instead.

So I put the finishing touches on this beauty this morning. I haven't done a lot with Amy Butler material because I have been waiting for her new line. It just came out and I can't wait to get my hands on some, now I just have to DECIDE which fabric to get, that is the hard part.




I knew that I would love this bag. The colors are so fun! I finished this one up yesterday. I have been trying to put in tons of pockets. Both of these two bags have two large pockets on one side and then on the other there are three pockets that go almost the entire length of the bag with two big pockets on the ends and a smaller pocket in the middle. The bag that I use is set up like this and I love it. Then I have a place to put my cell phone or sunglasses, it works great.










No comments:

Post a Comment