Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Changes

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you are recovering well. I know that around here things are still crazy. I have a daughter whose birthday was on the 21st and today is my son's third birthday!!! I know, what were we thinking??? I chalk it up to poor planning :) but December around this house is NONSTOP! Over the holidays I was pretty busy with this new business of mine. I have had a shop on Etsy for a few months now and things have really picked up there. For those of you who are not familiar with Etsy, you have got to check it out!!! Everything listed on Etsy is all handmade and there are some beautiful things and very talented people on Etsy so please check it out, you will probably be addicted like me. You can find just about anything on Etsy. Anyways I have made a big decision, I am strictly going with my shop on Etsy and will use this blog as just a spot to showcase my latest creations, projects, and even failures. If you want to custom order a bag you can still do that either through here, but also on Etsy. This is definitely a change from the way we have done things in the past but it just makes it a little easier to see the bags and look at them both inside and out. Just know that I still LOVE making custom bags and hope to hear from anyone that has a special project or unique fabric in mind.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment