Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Adorable onsies


I love my cricut! I quickly learned how to cut fabric using my wonderful christmas present and went to work. I experimented with different fabrics and stitching and have been having a good time with it. My favorite is to use the plain white shirts that Target had this winter. They were like five dollars super stretchy and comfy and only FIVE DOLLARS! Then I appliqued something cute on them for Aubrey. I would take a picture to show you put she has worn it quite a bit and it is pretty dingy and stained now. I am on the hunt for some good plain short sleeve tee shirts now. I found some at Old Navy that are ok, but not my favorite. Here are some onsies that I made a couple of weeks ago. The boots are rain boots not cowboy boots. I had to clarify that to my husband.























I have been thinking about making some of these and adding them to my Etsy shop, but that may be something that has to wait until my semester is over. (Just a few more weeks though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment