Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Toddler Purse

Aubrey loves the mini-bags, when i finished these she insisted that she snuggle one of them. I thought she was way to young for a bag of her own, but it looks like it won't be long!
This one is my favorite! I love the bright pinks and orange set against the deep brown. LOVE IT!
This one has already been taken to a waiting four year old so that she could have her own mommy bag. What a fun grandma giving her such a fun and unique gift!
This one is from some Amy Butler fabric that I just started getting re-printed. I love the lacework.
Here is another picture of the bag that Aubrey was loving on. It is a good compliment to the one up above. Anyone with twins? These would be a great twin gift. I don't have these in my shop yet but if you are interested just e-mail me at runiqueboutiqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment