Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Full Shop

Well the shop is full of brand new bags just in time for pool season! I used a birdie sling as a swimming bag and LOVED it because I could wash it once a week and didn't have to worry about smells or wet suits! If I forgot to take the kids' suits out of they bag they would dry anyways since the bags are cotton and breathable. And it came out of the dryer looking great every time, I was quite impressed. And not to mention that I always had plenty of room for all of the pool gear and my book too.
This bag was a special request. It is a junior size bag with a very much extended strap so that it can be worn across the body. What a great idea huh? I had always wanted to try it but didn't get around to it until I had a customer request it. I loved how it turned out and will definitely be making one for myself (and my sister too!) The junior sized bag is a perfect size to add the extra length to.
Some of these bags were just finished last night and added to the shop this morning so they are hot off the machine :) I loved having my husband home yesterday to keep me company while I sewed, it was wonderful.

I am getting ready to ship my second bag to Australia today. I can't tell you how much I have loved having my shop. Just ask my husband, I try and explain it to him all of the time. I have loved making custom bags and shipping my bags all over the world. It has been a wonderful experience that I hope I can continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment