Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting my craft on

I wanted to add a little something to this bag so I decided to make some fabric flowers. They are on broach pins so they can be taken off and used for something else or can be repositioned.
I don't know if I have ever posted pictures of my bow holders. I found the letters at Hobby Lobby and then painted them and added some ribbon. They have been really handy and lately have been holding quilt squares too. Sometimes I just need a reminder of all that I have started and haven't finished.
A close up of my flowers. I love these things. I have a bunch more with purple in them, now I just need a bag to match :)
I make this shirt for my little Aubrey they other night at a girls craft night. It turned out super cute! I added a little pearl to the middle of the flower and put that on a pin so that I could take it off and use it in a headband or something else if I wanted to. I have debated doing more of these to add to my shop but decided that I wouldn't. If you are interested in just getting the letter or some other shape that you can iron on and add things too then just send me an e-mail and I can get it done for you. I have tons of fabric! runiqueboutique(at)gmaildotcom These make the cutest gifts and I have tons of shapes too. My sister threw a baby shower a while ago and she had me cut out all different shapes and letter E's and then instead of playing silly shower games they embellished onesies and bibs for the mom to be. What a great idea huh? Something a little more useful and a great way to be able to chat and still do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment