Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sidewalk Satchel and More

I recently went shopping and found lots of new fabric. Now I have a to-do list a mile long and am trying to move on top of it. Please be patient as my shop will be getting new things very Ssssllloooowwwllyyy
I did just manage to finish my first Sidewalk Satchel. This is an Anna Maria Horner pattern and I love the finished product. It is a definate must have for my bag collection :) This one is for a local fabric shop that carries the pattern. I am going to make mine out of Amy Butler's Morning Glory in Linen and the Wallflower in Cherry. It is some of my favorite and I think it will look spectacular done in this bag. I haven't done a listing in my shop for this bag yet, but if you are interested then send me a convo through etsy here.

I am not going to lie, that fabric flower was NOT fun to make! But it is worth the look. I have my fingers crossed that this bag will be easier the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment